Pro-Cut PFM 9.0 DRO Product Details
The PFM 9.0 is our entry-level computerized machine. Now with 1.0hp motor, disc-lock trolley, and DRO computer that measures lathe use, performance, and ROI. This machine can handle most passenger vehicles, SUV's, and pickup trucks. LED compensation indication lights alert the technician when the machine is ready to cut. Bolt-down dovetail cutting head, 5 piece adapter package, and basic accessory kit all come standard. Set up and training included in the US and Canada.
PFM 9.0 DRO Key Features
- 1.0 HP motor has all the power you'll need and the convenience of a 110v power supply.
- PFM computerized compensation now with enhanced programming and live digital run-out reading.
- Disc-lock trolley makes changing sides simple and fast with sealed bearings and a positive locking mechanism.
- Bolt down cutting head with 8 hole slide plate for wide adjustment range.
- Aluminum body provides natural vibration dampening and is virtually indestructible.
How the PFM 9.0 DRO Works
- Installs adapter to vehicle, then lathe to adapter.
- Turn on lathe and press one button to compensate for lateral run-out.
- Center cutting head over rotor and bolt down cutting head, set depth of cut and stop cam.
- Depress clutch, setting cut in motion. When cut is complete, remove lathe and adapter.
PFM 9.0 DRO Specifications:
LIST PRICE BASED ON: 5 Adapter Package
1 YEAR WARRANTY - PARTS AND LABOR
*ADD $748 FOR 7 ADAPTER PACKAGE
|Maximum Rotor Thickness:||1.75"||Carriage Speed:||0.005" / rev.|
|Minimum Rotor Thickness:||0.2"||Motor:||1.00 HP|
|Maximum Rotor Diameter:||16.2"||Weight:||76 lbs.|
|Minimum Rotor Diameter:||4"||Electrical Supply:||120v / 1ph / 60hz|
|Maximum Depth of Cut:||0.020" / Side||Shipping Weight:||175 lbs.|
|Spindle Speed:||123 RPM|